Don’t risk your safety by putting off the chimney and ﬁreplace cleaning for your Astoria home. Fires caused by dirty, creosote-clogged chimneys account for 20% of all house ﬁres related to heating the home. When wood burns a highly combustible material called creosote is released that travels up into your ﬂue, sticking to its sides. As this lining thickens it increases the likelihood of catching ﬁre. To prevent such a ﬁre, the National Fire Protection Agency recommends that homeowners clean their ﬁreplace and stove vents at least once a year to remove this sooty build-up.
When Chimcare professionals come to clean your ﬁreplace and chimney, we will gladly inspect it at no cost. Put your mind at ease knowing that a trained technician has performed your safety chimney inspection and that you are free from common fireplace hazards.
Service Areas: Our service area includes the Greater Seaside Oregon areas and all surrounding coastal communities, including Cannon Beach, Astoria, Gearhart, Manzanita, Rockaway Beach and Tillamook areas.
For almost 30 years, Chimcare has been providing top-quality chimney care and maintenance services to the Pacific Northwest region, including Astoria, Oregon. We keep chimneys and ﬁreplaces in good condition for all of our customers. Additionally, we offer a full-line of masonry construction services, air duct and dryer vent cleaning, and even custom fabrication of wind directional chimney caps and ﬁreplace dampers. Check out our Astoria chimney services:
- Chimney Inspections (recommended annually by the National Fire Protection Association or NFPA)
- Chimney Sweeping/Cleaning
- Chimney Repair (including rebuilding, tuck pointing, crown repair, fireplace repair, ﬂashing repair and waterproofing)
- Gas Fireplace Service
- Masonry Repair/Construction (including chimney rebuilds, fireplace repair, chimney building, masonry fireplaces, outdoor fireplaces, brick walls, brick walkways, etc.)
- Chimney Cap/Fireplace Chimney Damper Replacement
What Makes Us Different:
- Family-owned and operated business
- Exceptional service guarantee
- Highly trained, professional employees
- No travel fees
Contact us to schedule your next chimney service appointment, or to discuss our services with a knowledgeable chimney professional! We’re here to help ensure the safety and security of your home, preventing some serious risks from a clogged or damaged chimney.